Monday, August 31, 2009

Here Comes The Mail...

So, living farther away from family is certainly not ideal, but there is one benefit - letters and packages! Checking the mail is always an exciting activity.

Dexter received a package from Grandma:

Look! Buzz Lightyear pajamas!


Thanks, Grandma!


The girls and Dexter also received cute letters from Grandma, along with some Swedish fish. They were all very happy (even if I made them wait until after dinner to eat their candy). :)

4 comments:

Chris and Rita said...

My little boys have always known....the mail comes after lunch.If they are waiting for a package from Grandma Betsy they ask me if we can have lunch about 9am.

Jeremy said...

Since moving out here, our kids - and their grandparents - have learned to use the webcam to video chat. I think my mother-in-law would go spastic without it.

Gramma Betsy said...

Thanks for letting me share the 'opening' of the letters on the speaker phone. I miss those little ones....as I do all my grandchildren.....
Gramma Betsy

The Word Is Happiness said...

How fun! Dexter is soooo super cute. I love the PJs. I still get excited about getting mail that isn't junk mail or bills! :)