Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Things That Crack Me Up

1) Pop-Tarts, thanks to Brian Regan. 

2) My husband offering me $300 to delete my Facebook account

And 3) this picture I found of baby Bea:


It cracks her up, too.

10 comments:

Gramma Betsy said...

It gives kind of a new meaning to the word 'Star'.
She is going to be 5!!!
She could certainly get a grouchy look....followed by such a contagious smile. Love you blonde bomber!!!
Gramma Betsy

The Spencers said...

Do you feel the need to microwave your pop tarts, Amy? Are you really that over scheduled? Haha! Corde and I love that routine!

Chris and Rita said...

Funny....I've offered Chris $350 to delete his. (:

The Fear Fam said...

That's hilarious, Rita! The problem with Jay's offer is twofold... 1) it only makes me hold out for more $, and 2) I do the finances so I know he doesn't have any extra money to give me anyway! :)

Beeswax said...

I don't accept monetary bribes from my husband, since I can spend the $ without him actually giving it to me. I will accept food bribes, though. Or gifts of childcare, or netflix movies. I would probly be off Facebook in a hot second if he brought me a banana split, a Hugh Grant movie, and put all the kids to bed.

The Fear Fam said...

LOL! If those were the bribes, I might actually consider his proposal! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is one of my favorites.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: stop by Beeswax's blog, get addicted, and then VOTE for her on mormonmommyblogs.blogspot.com!

Nikki said...

Amy, you are too funny! Brandon told me the other night that if I wasn't married to him, my patootie might be plastered to my computer chair! hahahaha - oh, and he may not have said patootie, but I like that word ;). And I have so many photos of my kids with adorable pics like this one! Bea looks too cute in it!

Sara said...

Love it!

Michelle said...

Those pics are so cute! Lily says "That's Bea when she was a wittle baby, and she has a messy face too!"

Robert and Katie said...

Does he not know about the myspace account?? You might be able to go on a shopping spree :)