Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Slow Sunday Evening

Getting a picture of all four kids (especially a good picture) is nearly impossible, but I managed to get a decent picture of three of them:

Well, at least they are all looking in the same direction...

(Incidentally, this is why we're totally excited to have our family pictures taken by the awesome Shannon Montez later this year! whoo hoo!)

And here's Calvin, who will be 6 months old at the end of this month: 


He's eating "solid" food, moving around a lot, and battling Dexter for toys. So far, Dex is winning, but if I were him, I wouldn't get too comfortable.



Don't worry, little one... I've got your back. I was the youngest, too, you know. 

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Wait, wait, wait. IIRC *you* were the youngest of *two*! Try being the youngest of four for six years and then having your throne pulled out from under you by a little punk "accident."

Maybe Cal will get to experience that. :)

OK, on a lighter note, I love Cal's comb-over.

The Fear Fam said...

Don't hold back, Jer... let it all out!

(what is IIRC, by the way? I can't figure it out. Remember, I only scored 9 on the nerd quiz!) :)

And yea, the comb over is cracking me up, too. He's losing all that dark hair and it's growing in much finer and lighter.

Gramma Betsy said...

They are so sweet. Great pictures!

I hadn't thought of a 'comb over', but that is what it is.....from mohawk to comb over in less than 6 months!!!

Mom

Jeremy said...

IIRC = If I recall correctly.

From your friendly neighborhood 99% nerd.

:)