There has been a lot going on lately!
Natalie's school music concert... she is growing up way too fast. I don't know how to handle it, frankly.
My Dad came to visit for a few days, after spending some father-daughter bonding time shooting at things with my sister in the Nevada desert. It was great to see him, as always.

Jay, the kids and I took a day trip to the Sacramento area. One of our stops included the beautiful Sacramento temple, where we enjoyed a picnic on the gorgeous grounds.
The weather was sunny but mild.
The kids were well-behaved yet wild.
Calvin is just like his siblings. He has to have something close to his face when he sucks his thumb. And apparently, he doesn't care what that something is.
Dexter says new words everyday. He can now say all of his siblings' names, although "Cal" sounds quite a bit like "cow!"
Hmm... and I know there was something else we did. What was that? Oh yeah......
We bought a house!


13 comments:
What!? You said it was big, but this is humongous! Congratulations. I want to visit soon. I'd like a room in the east wing, please.
Love ya, sis!
No problem! :)
I'll let you know when we go up there next, and if you're not working you can come with us. I know Mom wants to come, too.
Wow! That house is amazing! Where is it? Congrats, you guys!
Well, now I forgot all the things I was gonna say about the earlier stuff. That's awesome!
Congrats you guys! Where is it? Did Jay get his transfer?
That house is amazing! Is that in San Jose? Congrats!
A house!!! It's beautiful! I cannot wait to hear all the details! Congratulations!
I wanna come and take a dip in your pool.I wish I could change my travel plans to August!
Gah! So unfair! We need some details!
Congrats on the beautiful new house!
I love the Sacramento Temple. That's where we were sealed, so it's very special. And the oak trees all over are so beautiful!
Thanks everyone, we are very excited. The house is east of Sacramento in a town called Cameron Park. I'll write a post with more details soon. :)
~A
I knew that house looked up here-ish!
Congratulations!
If you're not kidding, that's not something to spring on us out-of-staters.... Post details or I'll spam your Facebook. :)
Why would I kid about that?! I promise details will follow. Maybe tonight if you're lucky. :)
Post a Comment