Friday, November 14, 2008

2 weeks...

...until this blog needs a new name!! Any suggestions?

(The plethora of sewing projects I'm working on + pregnancy brain = I have no more creativity left!)

6 comments:

Gramma Betsy said...

I find that hard to believe.... the no creativity left part....
It just isn't being spent on the blog. I do miss your posts, but totally understand...you have priorities.
Love you Amy.
I like the blog's name...(one just has to include the UHHHHH part)
Mom

Anonymous said...

Fear: Our Family Blog
Presenting: The Fears in Doing it Family Style
Family Style Living With The Fears
FEARfull Days and Nights

Anonymous said...

the amazing fear fam!!!!!

Sara said...

The Fearless 6!

Dave Van Tassell said...

the simple: The Fears

the odd: Eggs & Wheatgrass

the inappropriate: Let's talk about Six Baby

the alliteration: Family Fears Fun Fancy Facts

the clandestine: The Montez Family Blog

the lazy: Fear Family of Five

the last: Six Fears

The Fear Fam said...

Haha!!! Dave, those are pretty good. Thanks for the chuckles.