Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fall is nifty!


The weather is getting crisper, it's almost Thanksgiving, and the leaves they are a'fallin'. I love it! Jay's not so fond of the falling leaves, of course, since he's the one who has the futile task of raking them up only to watch Mother Nature thwart his efforts moments later. But soon enough the trees will be bare and winter will be on its way, so yesterday we took a few minutes to enjoy the rest of Autumn...







Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We hope you have a wonderful holiday and that you take the time to remember all the wonderful blessings that you enjoy. I know we will! And the next time I post, there will be a new addition to our family. Agh!!! I can't wait.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi Amy,

Good luck to you in the coming days. How exciting!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I jay Fear and Family. I saw your comment on Kurt's blog and thought I should come say howdy! You have a very cute family!!!! How is your family doing? How's Rita and Mike? Tell them Hi for me!

By the way - it's Cara if you haven't figured that out Ü

Jeremy said...

Huh? Your leaves didn't fall a month ago? Our pond froze over the other night (though it's thawed now).

Good luck with the birth. Looks like you beat us (thankfully), unless something changes today.

Scott said...

Awesome pics!