
It's a boy!
Calvin Edward Fear
Nov. 28th, 2008 9:34 a.m.
weighing in at a whopping 10 lbs, 4 oz
21 1/2 inches long
weighing in at a whopping 10 lbs, 4 oz
21 1/2 inches long
No wonder I was so uncomfortable!
The surgery went fine and I am now home recovering. Calvin is healthy and happy, although he has yet to pass his hearing exams, so we have some follow-up testing that will be done in the next few weeks.
Natalie, Beatrice, and yes, even Dexter seem to like having Calvin around so far. :) We are so excited to have him as part of our family.

He has so much black hair that the nurse formed it into a fauxhawk. Jay calls him our little Eskimo baby...

More pictures and a funny story to follow sometime soon. In the meantime, I'm going to take a nap!


16 comments:
Whoo HOo!
Yikes, ten pounds. We'll be lucky if BOTH of ours weigh that much TOGETHER.
Congratulations to you and Jay and the kids. We love the name (we practically flipped a coin between Miles and Calvin) - AND you slipped the Edward in there too.
Congrats!! What a good looking kid, and he's huge!
Yeah a boy!! I love the name Calvin Edward. 10lbs. Wow. You have bragging rights for that one. I am so happy to hear that all went well and the little man is at home. Hope the recovery goes well for you. So exciting!
Welcome Calvin - you're adorable! Congrats Amy and Jay! 10 lbs 4 oz... Amy you deserve an award!
Congrats you guys! He is beautiful! We are so happy for you!
Congrats you guys! He is beautiful! We are so happy for you!
yippee! congratulations . . . and i love the name. good job!
I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!
Oh I am so happy for you!! He is SO cute!! And, I love that you named him Calvin, that was definitely my vote. Glad things are going well on the home front and that you're feeling at least a little more comfortable...big babies are the best (once they're out :)
Congratulations!!!!! He is such a good looking little man. ;) glad to hear that you are doing well. Love the name..... But I might be a little partial as it is also my brothers name. Hope you really got to take that nap.
Amy & Jay, Congratulations!!! What a beautiful baby boy. I am so happy for you guys. I can see why you need a nap.
Ryan is bummed that his cousin outweighed him. He was only a measely 10lbs. (: We can't wait to come and see him......and hug and kiss him.
What a handsome little guy! All that hair, all those cheeks! Congratulations! We're happy for you that Calvin is here and that all went well.
Congrats! Two days too late though! Really cool people are born on the 26th of November...it just happens to be my birthday too. 10 pounds!!!??? Are you kidding me? You are superwoman! Hope your resting when he is and that your girls are learning to change diapers early:) I'm so excited for you and he is beautiful! Sorry, Calvin, I totally meant that you are HANDSOME!
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! What a beautiful boy and large.
Post a Comment