Friday, November 7, 2008

Thwarted Thanksgiving (kind of)

It's been confirmed. I do have to fast before the c-section. You should have seen the look on my doctor's face when she realized why I was asking the question. Then she laughed a little and said, "You only have to fast for 12 hours, though, so you'll just have to eat an early Thanksgiving dinner."

So much for my midnight snack plans! Dang!

8 comments:

Gramma Betsy said...

Sorry about that Amy. If you go to bed early....that might help.
(If you can sleep)
Any decisions about Thanksgiving yet?
Mom

Brenda said...

And if you do eat, what will happen? Honestly? I'm all about "following the rules" but not when it comes to food. Don't even think about keeping me from a feast. Bad things will happen. Good luck with that.

robin said...

it's me, robin (shipley). . .

i saw your comment on laurie's blog and from there i've been looking at your blog . . . you guys look great and your kids are so adorable! i haven't seen you since aspen grove. . . remember that?

Laurie Von said...

hey amy, holy cow, the time has come huh? you are so close how exciting for you. i totally love the halloween costumes, jay's is so great. take care babe

Annie said...

I think you should celebrate Thanksgiving a day early! Then you can have the dinner AND the leftovers!

The Fear Fam said...

Annie, you are one smart cookie! Why didn't I think of that?!

~A

Powers Fam said...

I am just dying to know what baby #4 will be named! I ate a huge meal before going to the hospital to have Julia....Benihana....so yummy. I would have a huge problem with being denied a holiday feast. We even took a cruise when I was prego because it is food 24 hours a day!

Sara said...

so dinner at 10am?