My brother once rang the doorbell to show my mom the dead bird he found on the side of the road. She told him to put it back. I won't tell you what he brought her the next day, I'll save it for my blog. Here's hoping you had wipes nearby.
At least he already has the whole "sharing" concept down!
Amy, you are too funny. Good old Dex.... I miss you guys.Mom
Did you give it back? hah hahSuch a little boy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My brother once rang the doorbell to show my mom the dead bird he found on the side of the road. She told him to put it back. I won't tell you what he brought her the next day, I'll save it for my blog. Here's hoping you had wipes nearby.
At least he already has the whole "sharing" concept down!
Amy, you are too funny. Good old Dex.... I miss you guys.
Mom
Did you give it back? hah hah
Such a little boy!
Post a Comment