Hilarious! When my cousin was little she pointed with that finger. It took a while to get her to learn that it was not appropriate!
Brave kid. I don't know very many people who would flip off a cop...
Too funny. A flipper offer and an eye roller. You guys are in for it! :)
Love the post.Mom
seriously . . . i laughed aloud. very funny.
Ah the eye roller. I was queen of all eye rollers. I think my dad even thought of strangling me at one point. Good luck with that one.
Calvin looks just like you. WOW finger and all. hah hah JK ;) What a handsome guy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hilarious! When my cousin was little she pointed with that finger. It took a while to get her to learn that it was not appropriate!
Brave kid. I don't know very many people who would flip off a cop...
Too funny. A flipper offer and an eye roller. You guys are in for it! :)
Love the post.
Mom
seriously . . . i laughed aloud. very funny.
Ah the eye roller. I was queen of all eye rollers. I think my dad even thought of strangling me at one point. Good luck with that one.
Calvin looks just like you. WOW finger and all. hah hah JK ;) What a handsome guy!
Post a Comment