Thursday, January 29, 2009

Don't you LOVE it?

Welcome to our new and improved blog! My birthday present to myself was a new custom background to match our new blog name, and I have to say, I am in love with it. The new background and header was designed by the talented Meg at Knuckleheaders, and my clever Dad came up with the new name. I think I could stare at it forever, which is a problem since I already spend way too much time in front of the computer as it is.

Now if I can just come up with some content befitting such an awesome blog design...

11 comments:

Brenda said...

This is rad.

Powers Fam said...

Very Clever! Love the new background.

Megan said...

You're making me blush. I'm so glad you like! Thanks for being a pleasure to work with!

Scott said...

Super cool.

The Spencers said...

I love it! It's awesome!

Sara said...

Ok, this is my favorite blogger background EVA! That title rocks. What a clever dad. And who doesn't HEART the cool retro pop bottles??
Way to go AMY!! (please note the hint of jealousy)...if only our last name was as "fear"some as yours. LOVE IT.

The Johnston Family... said...

Just in time for Super Bowl Sunday!

The Farrell Family said...

Love it!

Robert and Katie said...

Very cute new blog name! What a great birthday present!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

I love it! The name and design are both A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Very creative and clever.

Mom said...

Hey Jay, this is your cousin Aimee, Margie's daughter. I haven't seen you in years but saw your blog address on Rita's blog. Hope you are doing well. My blog is ourjackson5.blogspot.com