The years are flying by at an alarming rate, aren't they?
It's amazing to me how much has changed over the past two years. The girls are so much bigger, Jay is so much smaller, and I am ... well, pretty much the same I think. Ok, maybe a few pounds heavier, but we don't need to go into all that. I also noticed that we have never had Christmas at the same house twice, at least that I can remember. I really hope that trend stops immediately.
Anyway... sit back, drink some hot cocoa, and enjoy the pictures. I hope they put everyone in a happy holiday mood!




2 comments:
I love the picture of you with the Cracklin Oat Bran - first that you get cereal for Christmas (like us) and that you also love the same cereal Brandon gets for special times - Christmas, birthdays and Father's Day. :) Fun to see how much the girls have grown in one year!
I love Cracklin Oat Bran. Chris always gets Golden Grahams and I get GOOD sourdough!
Post a Comment