The before ...
With wallpaper (and me! hello!):
With wallpaper partially taken down:
The After ... (It's a challenge to get good pictures in a small space, so you'll just have to use your imagination to piece it all together.)




The only thing left is to put the kids' names above each of their towel hooks. I tried to paint them on myself, but it was, um ... unsuccessful. I contacted the person who made the vinyl we purchased for the mirror (love Etsy, by the way), and they are going to custom make the kids' names in yellow vinyl Star Wars font. The perfect last touch, I think.
When we did the grand reveal for the kids, they were very excited. They have been telling everyone, including strangers in Dexter's case, about their new bathroom. And the biggest fan of all? Natalie. I guess Star Wars trumps funky yellow wallpaper after all.
A Star War's theme!
Old-school Star Wars poster
"May the force be with you" vinyl on the mirror ... my favorite part!
And yes, that is the Millenium Falcon attached to the back wall. The kids haven't been playing with it as much (it had been in our garage for months), so we put it to good use. It can still be taken down and played with if the kid's are begging.
The only thing left is to put the kids' names above each of their towel hooks. I tried to paint them on myself, but it was, um ... unsuccessful. I contacted the person who made the vinyl we purchased for the mirror (love Etsy, by the way), and they are going to custom make the kids' names in yellow vinyl Star Wars font. The perfect last touch, I think.
When we did the grand reveal for the kids, they were very excited. They have been telling everyone, including strangers in Dexter's case, about their new bathroom. And the biggest fan of all? Natalie. I guess Star Wars trumps funky yellow wallpaper after all.


6 comments:
Wow. I am SOOOOO jellyfish! Great idea you guys.
Pretty rad. Don't be suprised if I "borrow" your idea someday. Then again, if Trevor sees it, it might end up in the master bathroom...
Come down to Texas! I need some inspiration and helping hands. (:
It looks great!!!
Mom
Oh, that looks so cool. You guys are so good at transforming a room. You should have a show!
Wow! Very fun & funky!
Also, thanks for your sweet comments about my blocks!! They are so addictive to make, I'm trying not to give them to everyone I know :)
Have a great week!
Post a Comment