Friday, January 15, 2010

Seems Like Just Yesterday ...

... that I was blogging about Natalie's first encounter with the tooth fairy.

Now, it's Bea's turn:




Congratulations, kiddo. Here's hoping (against all odds) that you won't need an orthodontist in the future, unlike your dentally-challenged parents.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Wishful thinking.


(P.S. - I feel I must apologize for the poor photos as of late. My camera has been out of battery juice since Christmas, and I have been too lazy to charge it. Plus, I'd have to find the camera first, so .... there you go. I've been using my phone instead, and although my phone is quite awesome in all other respects, the camera is seriously lacking. Or perhaps it's the oh-so-fantastic lighting in my living room, which is "enhanced" by the circa 1978 dark wood paneling. Could be.)

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Way to go Bea. Hope you cash in big. There's nothing worse than budget tooth fairies.

Terry said...

She is adorable! And the expression on her face shows her pride in this right to passage moment.
Charge the batteries! Want her in therapy because her childhood pictures weren't as clear/sharp/bright as the "first born"?!
hehe :)

Jeremy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The Fear Fam said...

Thanks Jeremy :)