Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Out with the old ...

See these?


They're outta here!



(and so is the expense of formula!)
Hooray!

Now we just have to get rid of diapers, and trust me, I will be celebrating that day. I am seriously contemplating a party to commemorate the occasion... formal attire required, of course. When the day comes, we will have had 8+ straight years of diapers. If the end of the reign of Luvs isn't a formal occasion, then I don't know what is.

5 comments:

Terry said...

I remember the day(long ago- mind you) when we moved into our house from our apt. and we "forgot" to bring along Edward's bottles! He was soooo mad!
Then the time we went camping and "forgot" Hannah's binkies at the campsite. Another tragic moment.
They think they'll need therapy for their parents "forgetfulness". Oh well. :)
Congrats on the milestone!

The Fear Fam said...

Ha! That's hilarious, Terry!

Good to hear from you, btw. I hope you & your family are well!

Brenda said...

Hey. We use the same bottles...or used to. Congratulations and thanks for the reminder that I still have at least 7 more months of bottles and 2 more years of diapers. I appreciate it.

The Fear Fam said...

Sorry Brenda. You can be a VIP at our party if you'd like! :)

Gramma Betsy said...

Why didn't they go in the recycle bin????
Mom (just joking)