Dexter in time out
(kidding! We have a much smaller castle for time-outs)
Dexter in happier times (must be the haircut!)
One of Cal's latest obsessions ... climbing into random containers
See?!
(nothing cuter than a baby in a box!)
Cal's also been throwing things away lately... things like shoes and much-beloved personalized water bottles. And of course we didn't figure out what was going on until it was too late and the garbage was already rotting away in a landfill.
*Constant Vigilance!*
Bea celebrating 100 days of school ... complete with the obligatory macaroni noodle poster board (not pictured)
Matchy-matchy, cuteness squared!
The girls are really into matching lately. It's a very sweet phase, I must say. I am so glad they love each other. Here's hoping it carries into the teenage years.
Top Ramen chest hair.
What more needs to be said?


8 comments:
Baby in a box? You should totally market that. It's a million dollar idea. You'll need to have a pretty strict return policy though.
I wonder what Vegas odds-makers are giving on two sisters staying friends as teenagers.
I love the top ramen chest hair...
thanks for sharing the pictures. I sure miss those little guys...even if it has only been a couple of weeks.
Mom
Matchy, Matchy green squared! I just wanted you to know I caught the reference. Cute, cute pics. Miss you guys.
I remember when Hannah came to visit as a toddler and threw away one of our phones without us knowing! (: We have had our share of phones /cameras in sinks and toilets.
Adam brought 100 pictures of Bob Saget for his 100th day of school! Thank you, Ryan and Steven, for using our ink to print 4 pages of colored pictures of Bob Saget!!!!
I knew someone would get the reference, thanks Stacey! :)
LOL Rita! That is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Bob Saget... haha!
Man, you just know how to make me giggle! Hope you guys are doing well! Maybe we can visit when we're up north next month!
You have me smiling. Your kids are cute, even if they are being naughty and require time outs in castles. ;P
Post a Comment