Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sneaker

See this face?

Cute ... innocent... would never do anything sneaky, right?

Well, he does like to empty out cupboards when I'm not looking...


...but that's nothing compared to this malfeasance:


Jay was trying to hide the Oreos on his lap but made the mistake of putting his right ankle on his left knee, thus creating just enough space for a 10 month old hand to slip through and make his move. Nothing is safe from Cal's sneaky little hands.

And look at how he's wagging his finger at us, taunting us. We're going to have to be much more vigilant about our secret snacks from now on.

5 comments:

Chris and Rita said...

I love the finger!!!! He is so cute! I wanna kiss his little cheeks.

Laurie Von said...

amy that is awesome. im sure he'll turn that into a wonderful talent someday---what i have no idea but its dang cute for now.

Allie and Spencer said...

So funny! Little kids must think their parents are not very smart. "Hmmm, that's the best hiding spot he could find? No problem!" We miss you guys! Love Allie

The Word Is Happiness said...

How cute is that! I just love it.

Sara said...

"Swiper no swiping!"