Friday, March 27, 2009

For Fun

Celebrating Natalie's excellent report card. 

Celebrating Bea's ability to touch a snail without freaking out.

A rare moment of undisturbed quality time with the hippo.

Awesome.

I can't wait for my turn to wear the eye patch!

They're actually all looking in the same direction... kind of.


7 comments:

Jeremy said...

Calvin is too cute. I wish *any* one of our babies had (or had had) hair.

Brenda said...

How fun. Really.

Robin said...

Ice cream sundaes, Pirates and beautiful blue-eyed boys! What more can a mom ask for?

Gramma Betsy said...

How cute they all are.
Mom

The Spencers said...

They are so adorable!! But, just look at their parents! Hope you are all doing well. I thought of you when I was driving through San Jose the other day!

Sara said...

Any ice cream left??? Those looked YUMMY. :)
Your kids are adorbale!!

Chris and Rita said...

I wish I could see you in your play! My kids are especially interested in seeing their Aunt Amy in a jackal costume. (:
I love these pics of the kids. Such sweet memories you are making. It goes by so fast. Enjoy as many moments as possible, because all too soon Calvin will be looking down at you when he is 15 yrs old. (: