Friday, March 20, 2009

I want that...

So there's this blog I've been stalking for a while, called Grosgrain. The author creates the most beautiful dresses and outfits and then gives them away. I have been tempted to enter into her giveaways many times, but I never have ... until now. I could not pass up this dress:

Summer of 69 Thrift Store Refashion Frock GIVEAWAY!!!!

She made this dress from a thrift store find. I would never have thought to refashion the dress the way she has. I am in awe! And I realize I desperately need to work on my sewing skills...


P.S. - 100 points to the first person to name the movie I quoted in the title of this post. 

7 comments:

The Johnston Family... said...

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Allie and Spencer said...

hey amy- hope you're doing well... I was thinking it was ther lady who wants the boat thing in Napolean Dynamite. anyway... have a good day! Love Allie

The Fear Fam said...

You got it Allie!! :) Can't you just hear her saying that? Ha! 100 pts to you!

(Not sure what the points are for, but hey, they're yours!)

The Fear Fam said...

Good guess, btw, Jegg. I assume you were thinking of Veruca?

robin said...

napoleon dynamite.

and i knew that without reading previous comments. yes, i'm just that good.

robin said...

oh, and i forgot to say that i love that blog too.

Robert and Katie said...

that's a cute blog, I hope you win!!