Thursday, March 5, 2009

Difference Between Boys & Girls, Part 1

Last night, the girls happily chatted as we ate dinner. 
Dexter, on the other hand, was shooting me with a green bean.

(I guess he wasn't a fan of the cuisine....)

(An old picture, but one that demonstrates the difference between boys & girls. The girls would never have - and still never have - thought to climb on the desk. Dex, on the other hand, thought of it before he could walk.)

3 comments:

Chris and Rita said...

It's about time that you two have an "active" child! I'll send cousin John over, free of charge, to give him lessons in flooding,oil spills,sticky things,and how to make your mom pull out All of her hair!
(:

Jeremy said...

So, what's you're saying is that I'm missing out on well-behaved children who can carry on pleasant conversation?

Maybe we'll try for #5.

Scott said...

didn't like the cuisine? sounds more like he finally found something worth eating. any time your food can double as weaponry is a man's favorite meal!