That last picture is fabulous. Like he's had more than a sixpack of Fear if you know what I mean.
Dragonball Z hairdo. And I gotta' ask... What was his last weigh-in?
I was wanting a picture of Calvin- thank you! I love how his arms are just hanging over the sides of the swing what a relaxed little guy :)
I have got to get in the car and make the trek from TX to CA!I want to squeeze that little guy!
Cute posting....perfect pictures.Love you all.Mom
He is looking more and more like your other kids with thise adorable cheeks. Such a little man. I love it!
love the brian regan reference . . . so fitting.adorable. really adorable. cute little guy!
I can't get over Calvin...he is seriously so cute :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That last picture is fabulous. Like he's had more than a sixpack of Fear if you know what I mean.
Dragonball Z hairdo. And I gotta' ask... What was his last weigh-in?
I was wanting a picture of Calvin- thank you! I love how his arms are just hanging over the sides of the swing what a relaxed little guy :)
I have got to get in the car and make the trek from TX to CA!I want to squeeze that little guy!
Cute posting....perfect pictures.
Love you all.
Mom
He is looking more and more like your other kids with thise adorable cheeks. Such a little man. I love it!
love the brian regan reference . . . so fitting.
adorable. really adorable. cute little guy!
I can't get over Calvin...he is seriously so cute :)
Post a Comment