Sunday, April 29, 2007

How's everyone doing?

Today is day 6 of 30. Things are going well. Jay is staying strong. He has found solace in corn chips, which contain neither flour nor sugar. He's not eating them by the bagful or anything, but it is a little bright spot in his otherwise snack-free life.

My scripture study with Jay is moving along smoothly. We haven't missed a day yet! (Although admittedly we're falling shy of 5 pages a day.) Studying the scriptures this past week really prepared me for church today. I felt more in tune with the Spirit and was better able to understand what was being taught in class, etc. I am definitely motivated to continue with our studying. I am hoping that one of the benefits I receive from this is an increased measure of patience. Hasn't happened yet, but I'm hopeful...

How is everyone else doing on their 30 day goals? I hope that everyone is staying strong! Feel free to write us (or post a comment) to let us know how you're doing! We want to hear from you!

No comments: