Jay and I have been playing too much Words with Friends lately, so I've been seeing Scrabble tiles everywhere I turn. During one of my Scrabble-laced visions, I told Jay we should make an art piece out of our non-virtual Scrabble board. And so we did. It is hanging up in our living room, and I love it.
(Sorry, my pictures are not great - blame it on the lighting in that corner and my old digital camera.)
The board is mounted on wood and hung with clear fishing line
The Fear family represented, and we only had to use one blank tile! (And there is only one non-family related word ... can you see it?)
Extreme Close Up!
Next on my crafty to-do list (besides more doll clothes, of course) is a version of this awesome Hardware Store Wreath. Perfect!


3 comments:
cute idea!
i know what you mean about seeing scrabble tiles all the time! we have a super fun game we play (kind of like bananagrams, a speedier version of scrabble), and when i was in college, the roommates and i would play all day long. literally. and i would see scrabble tiles in my head and make words in my head ALL. DAY. LONG. it's so addicting.
speaking of addicting, i play words with friends, too! way too much! hit me up, let's duke it out... username: robinladle
Cute, cute, cute!! Love it!! I sent you an e-mail at your Etsy store. Need an address so we can send you an announcement for Edward's wedding!!
Terry
tlbunker@hotmail.com
i love your housey stuff amy. i do see the word, as. but i wouldn't of unless you mentioned it. happy school year to ya. im glad you blog. :)
Post a Comment