Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Goodbye, Summer!

Well, the first day of school is crossed off the calendar, and Day 2 is in process. So far, so good. The only unhappy person is Dexter, who did not enjoy watching his sisters get school clothes and supplies, while he was told that he had to wait until next year. Well, he did get a Linus shirt on clearance, but it wasn't the same. Poor thing.

He doesn't look too sad here, though:

Bea is starting 2nd grade ...


...and Natalie is in 4th. Upper classman!


As for me, it's been nice these two days to have more time alone with the boys. I think we might even attempt the zoo tomorrow now that the summer crowds are gone. I sense that Fall is not too far away and I am very happy about that! Bring on the sweaters, the pumpkins, and the cool air! I can't wait!

No comments: