Wednesday, August 31, 2011

But Who's Counting?

Just two more months until we're at the Happiest Place on Earth!

(Picture from our last rainy trip to Disneyland. Yes, Instagram has made its way into my life)

We are counting down in style: paper chain, baby!


We are all very excited. (It's possible that Jay and I are more excited than the kids...who am I kidding, we *are* more excited!) What the kids don't know, though, is that Grandma is coming with us! Shhh! It is her first time to The Big D in about 35 years, so I think it's going to be an exciting trip for all. I have a list of things to accomplish while we're there, most of which includes eating a lot of food and getting Betsy on the Tower of Terror. MuHahahaha!

Now if only I could make time go faster ...



3 comments:

Powers Fam said...

We are going to Disneyland October 11-15th! I'm sooooo excited too. I can't wait to put up my Disney countdown calendar. ;)

robin said...

i would be OUT OF CONTROL excited, too! ah man, i'm jealous! we moved to florida and have yet to go to disneyworld! it's gonna take a while to save up, you know? i love the paper chain idea.

and i'm kind of offended you haven't started a words with friends game with me yet...

and i love instagram! i could follow you on that too... if you want. i don't want to force you into anything...

Davina said...

Ooo! I'm on instagram too!!