Cal will be 10 months old next week!
He has 3 1/2 teeth. He likes to push chairs, laundry baskets, and #10 cans around the house. And thankfully, he has finally started sleeping through the night. (Anything before 6 a.m. is "the night," and Cal alternated between 1, 4, and 5 a.m. for quite a long time, the turkey.)
We love him to pieces!


6 comments:
What a cutie. I miss you all.
Mom
Wow, time sure has flown by. I still remember your scarfing down all the junk food at Target during grad week. I knew someone at that table was pregnant! :)
Who wouldn't love him to pieces. I could use a piece right now.
sweetie pie! My kids and I LOVE these pics of him!
I'm catching up here, Amy. It was so fun to see you at TOFW. Did I mention we're coming tobstay with you for next year's? Hope you don't mind the self invite. I LOVE the blue, the orange, the polka dots! I can't wait to experience it in person. I'm glad the girls are doing well in school. We still miss you dearly, of course, but we take heart in your enjoyment of your new home and the fact that you're not super duper far away! Love you guys.
Ahhhh... he is just adorable.
Post a Comment