Saturday, September 28, 2013

12 Years of Magic


So, guess where Jay took me for a belated anniversary trip?



That's right, baby! Disneyland without the kids! We had a blast! And yes, the kids survived. They were actually great about it (maybe because they've been 4 times in the last 5 years). A big thanks to our moms for sharing the kid watching duties while we were gone!

And the cherry on top? Jay surprised me with the Disneyland Hotel! I had no idea until we pulled into the parking lot. (I may have freaked out a little.) We had never stayed there before, and it was ... magical! Check out our view:


We really had a great time, though of course we missed the kids. We rode a ton of rides (the single rider line on Radiator Springs Racers is a dream!), shopped a lot, and basically ate our way through Disneyland. I kept taking pictures of my food, it was all so beautiful! And because it was just us, we splurged a little and ate at some of the nicer restaurants. The Blue Bayou was on my bucket list, and I have to say it did not disappoint. I absolutely loved it! And everywhere we went, we were wished a Happy Anniversary. The employees are trained well!

I won't bore you with pictures, but here's one last one of me with Mrs. Incredible and *two* Mr. Incredibles. :)


Thank you for an amazing trip, Jay, and for 12+ wonderful years together! 

No comments: