Sunday, November 11, 2012

Oh and BTW ...



I totally chopped off my hair. :) 


(At Disneyland, waiting for the Radiator Springs Racers ... will write about our trip eventually!) 

My hair was long and unruly for-ev-er, and I had been pinning short hairstyles on Pinterest for quite a while when a friend finally commented and said good-naturedly, "Do it already!" I decided she was right, so when my sister and I were both finally in the same place at the same time, I had her chop it off. (Yes, she's a professional.) I am very happy with the results. I thought I'd have to spend a ton of time making it perfect every morning, but I don't. I don't even blow dry it. Ahhhh, happiness.

Here's the "before," with my sister:


Annnddd... another "after," just for fun:


Thanks, Jen! I still love it! 

8 comments:

Allie and Spencer said...

It looks great amy! You look totally different. You're so brave! Thanks for posting a picture. Love allie

Allie and Spencer said...

It looks great amy! You look totally different. You're so brave! Thanks for posting a picture. Love allie

Terry said...

Looks fantastic!

robin said...

it looks great! way to go for it!

Robin said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!

olers said...

Amy, Super cute hair. I also like the Mickey earrings at Disneyland.
Joyce

Aunt Dawn said...

Amy-do - I so lurv your hair. It's cute. You're cute. ;>)

Sara said...

Wow! Looks great!! You can totally rock the short hair.