The kids have been spending some much-needed outdoor time on the trampoline, trying to breathe in as much fresh air as possible before it starts getting too cold. Not that it ever really gets *too cold* here in California, but we are sort of wimpy that way.




Thanks, Dad, for the trampoline - two years later, it's still the gift that keeps on giving!


3 comments:
Awesome action shots. I want a trampoline for Christmas...
Hi! I'm Jay's cousin and enjoy reading your blog. Just wondering if you are still selling clothes for 18 inch dolls.
Thanks
Aimee Jackson (Beckman)
Hi Aimee, nice to hear from you! I am still selling the clothes, I have just put my shop on vacation because I was getting overwhelmed with Christmas orders. I am almost caught up now, so if there is something you need, just let me know! You can email me at fearfam (at) sbcglobal (dot) net (minus the spaces and parenthesis). You can also check out my shop at www.etsy.com/MrsFear, but it's pretty empty right now. If you check my sold orders or feedback you will see some of the things I make. Thanks! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment