Wednesday, March 23, 2011

To Every Thing, Turn, Turn, Turn ...

As we discussed the Word of Wisdom in Relief Society on Sunday (I realize that phrase didn't mean a lot to you non-Mormon folks, so let me translate: "During a lesson on health during women's group on Sunday..."), someone mentioned that we should eat foods that are in season. Right on cue, a voice from the back called, "Well, it is Girl Scout cookie season!"

We all had a good laugh... but I had the last laugh when I went home to this:


"Samoas" and a CFDC! (I won't say how many boxes cookies I polished off....)

Happy Girl Scout Cookie Season, everyone!

4 comments:

Chris and Rita said...

Samoas (caramel delites)ROCK!

The Word Is Happiness said...

These are a few of my favorite things! I love this post. I got a good laugh too. :)

Brenda said...

Samoas are my favess. As is Diet Coke...not the unleaded kind though.

Sara said...

You are crackin me up! We just finished Girl Scout selling with Jaylin. I am going to have to remember this witty comment for next year!