
We spent $70 at John's Incredible Pizza and all we got was:
3 crazy straws
2 thumb traps
2 cheap rings
1 shark grabber
heartburn
and a headache.
Obviously, it was not the best family outing we've ever had, but we learned something**, and that's all that really matters, right? Right?!?
**Bea learned not to waste her money on those "claw" games.
Jay learned not to let Calvin play with his sunglasses.
Dexter learned he's still too young for skeeball.
Natalie learned that 300 tickets doesn't amount to anything,
And I learned that Spicy Peanut Butter Pizza is disgusting.


5 comments:
oh, those kinds of places really make me want to poke my eyes out...
but i'm glad you guys learned stuff!
Love the post and I am thankful for all I have learned by reading it. adding another item to my 'be sure to avoid' list.
Mom
See, you should have gone to Golfland. There's a big giant castle one in Roseville. :)
Also, were you surprised about the pizza? Ick!
I've been to that one, Colleen! It is *much* better than John's Incredible Pizza ... cheaper, too. :) Plus, they have a racetrack!
Bye bye $70. boo hoo. sorry
Post a Comment