Thank goodness for a quick thinking custodian and a powerful magnet. My keys still smell like standing water, but at least I have them back! (And the clicker still works!)
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Note to Self
Never - ever! - let a 3 year old play with your keys anywhere in the remote vicinity of a drain.
Labels:
lessons learned
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh, Dexter. I love you. Where were you? What drain?
Mom
It was yesterday, at the school, when we were picking up Bea. When Dex saw the look on my face, he started crying and gave himself a nose bleed, and Bea started crying because she didn't know how we were going to get home. (Nevermind we live within walking distance to the school.) :) It was quite stressful, but now that I'm on this side of the situation, I can look back and see how comical it was.
I told the principal she needed to give the janitor a raise.
with an innocent grin like that, im sure murder could be next on his list. too cute, funny and frustrating all at the same time.
Post a Comment