Christmas was wonderful! A day full of family, fun, and food ... what can be better than that?!?
Unfortunately, I won't be able to show you much of it because our camera was out of memory and the only pictures I took were on my new Christmas present (an iPhone!), which turned out pretty fuzzy and/or dark since I'm apparently a technology dunce.
Oh well. I was able to capture a few moments, but frankly I don't feel up to uploading them right now. Feeling lazy after weeks of Christmas prep and other responsibilities, I suppose. What I will show you is this:
Everyone's favorite present, the trampoline from Papa! There was much happiness all around when it was revealed (set up temporarily in the garage).

Later in the day, it was moved outside:

Then, it was placed in the hole Jay and his brother Jack dug out of the hillside over the last few weeks. (We had to tell the girls we were digging for a garden....)

Then, the enclosure was added (thanks, Jack & Chris, who did all the work!), and the jumping commenced!

We've only taken a break for Sunday, but you can trust that on Monday we'll be out there, bouncing again. It has definitely been the hit of Christmas! Thanks, Papa! Now we just need to get to weeding the backyard, creating a path to the trampoline, etc. By summer, I hope it is a place that the kids will gladly spend the majority of their days. :) I'm sure I won't be a stranger to the trampoline, either ...


3 comments:
The pictures look good! Thanks for a wonderful holiday.
Mom
That tramp set up is super rad! Uh I wish I was a kid again and jump all over that! Awesome!! Love it.
A kid?!? I'm on it daily! :)
Post a Comment