Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Kind of Girl

I found this "to do" list of Natalie's the other day (I hope this doesn't embarrass her, but it was too cute not to share):


In case you can't read it, it says:

5th Thursday list

Clean room, if it's messy
Play with Bea and Dex (the Dex part got cut off)
Play Nick Jr.
Go to school
Solve a mystery
Make my bed

I just love that even after a full day of solving mysteries, she will still remember to make her bed.





9 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

I love it. I wonder if the mystery got solved.

Terry said...

Is she in the "Harriet The Spy" stage? We just found Hannah's little spiral notepad that she put a string through and hung around her neck.....just in case a mystery was to be found !

Michelle said...

So cute... reminds me of someone else I knew in childhood :)

The Fear Fam said...

Terry - she's actually starting the Nancy Drew phase, but I bet she would love Harriet the Spy, too! Thanks for the idea!

Michelle - LOL, yes, I know exactly who you're talking about. :) Those were the good 'ol days, Bess. Too bad we never found an actual mystery, because we would have totally cracked the case!

Gramma Betsy said...

Amy, Thanks for sharing! Natalie is such a sweetheart. Nice helper and great sister.
Love you all.
Mom

ColleenaMareena said...

I love it! And I love the spelling "errors." It's so cute to see how they figure things out on their own.

robin said...

that's hilarious! what a cute girl...

Brooke said...

I absolutely love it!

Chris and Rita said...

adorable!