
Now I need another new thing to try! (Don't worry, I have a few ideas....)
Pictures from left to right: (top) Amy & Joyce as the Ant & the Grasshopper, Sarah, Amy & Joyce as the three quarreling sisters, Amy, Vanessa, Cordon, & Michael as the four "cats," (bottom) the opening scene - Amy in the fur coat, Jocelyn & Sarah as the Sun & the Traveller, Ryan & Brit as the Fox & the Crow


6 comments:
The production was so much fun, very entertaining. I am glad I was able to attend with the girls, they were always so excited to see their mom on stage. Great job Amy!!
Love you all.
Mom
You are amazing! Now I am going to have to come all the way to CA for my kids to get their Aunt's autograph!
I wish I was still up there to see you on stage! You have to have Jay bring home a copy of the Zenith Vol. 55, number 4 (if he hasn't already). His class pic is in the magazine. :)
it was a great show! my very favorite was the one with you and joyce (and the other girl who i don't know) as the three sisters. you guys were super funny quarelling, and the do re mi at the end was awesome!
great job!
Thanks Scott! I'm glad yyou guys made it!
Jen, I'll tell Jay. Cool! Can't believe it's almost been a year...
Hey we made it to the matinee. You made a VERY busy ant! and I LOVED you and Joyce being sisters and smacking each other around. The eye rolls were hilarious. Bravo!!
Post a Comment