One thing we did do was visit grandma, and take a little trip to the beach. It was a blustery day to say the least, but the kids didn't seem to mind. They took a break from the waves to do a little seashell collecting (their collections ended up much larger than this):
Calvin mostly ate fruit and played in the sand ...
As evidenced by his face...
I'm not much of a beach person myself, but the kids (and Jay!) were having a blast, and that's always fun to watch, even from my huddled up position on the beach chair. :) So we soon say goodbye to another summer, and three of the kids will be in school shortly. I'm not sure I'm ready for Dexter to start kindergarten. It will be quite a change for all of us, but he couldn't be more excited. And Cal and I will just have to have a lot of little adventures on our own!





1 comment:
You and Calvin will do just fine. He's portable! Do all the fun things you want to do and drag him along. :>)
Post a Comment