
It was a successful grand reopening, and I already need to do some restocking!
My favorite item that I listed was something I have wanted to make since last Fall: A Katniss (Hunger Games) costume! It already sold, but I will be making a few more over the next few months leading up to the release of the movie. I think I will also be making a Hermione costume soon. If you have any other ideas on costumes to make, I'd love to hear them!

For those of you who may be interested in making a purchase, enter code "friends" for 10% off your order of all non-limited edition items. (Please keep that code between us) :) Also, if you live local and don't require shipping, enter code "local" at checkout.
I appreciate everyone's support! I want you all to know that I don't write about my sewing adventures because I expect you to buy something, I write about them because it is a big part of my life right now, and it makes me happy. So please never feel obligated to buy something... but of course feel free to pass on my store name to any one you know who might be interested. :)


4 comments:
Awesome, Aim! Love the logo and the clothes are spectacular - maybe you should make people clothes!
Jen
Amy - Hello from your past... It's Janet Hartley. Kristen Topham asked Kathryn Ruth for your new address because her daughter would like to mail something to one of your daughters... anyhoo, long way to say hello but would you either shoot me an email with your address so I could forward it to Kristen or perhaps if you have a way to get it to them directly, you could do that as well. Seems like life is great for you guys, that's awesome. Please say hello to your kids from ours. They remember may good times with your family. :) ~Janet
Hi Janet! Nice to hear from you. I hope you all are doing well. I will send you an email (hope I have the right email address) If you don't hear from me it's because I have the wrong one. :) My email is fearfam (at) sbcglobal (dot) net Our best to you and Craig and the kids!
that. is. awesome. :D
Post a Comment