Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Best Decision of My Life

(Elder Smout, me with very thick bangs, and Elder Kitchens at my baptism, June 9, 1991)

20 years (!) goes by very fast, but the memories of that day, and the blessings that I've been given since, will stay with me forever.


Wherefore, you must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

2 Nephi 31:20
One of my favorite scriptures from








3 comments:

Brenda said...

That is awesome. I love your story.

Jeremy said...

Brooke and I were just talking about you while she prepped her YW lesson for Sunday. You're a great example of charting your own path through life.

(BTW, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, for not posting any pictures of me from that time.)

The Fear Fam said...

Thanks, Jeremy, that is very kind. :) And you know what? I don't have *any* pictures of you and I from that day. Can you believe that? If you have any, will you email them to me? I solemnly swear to never post them.